Sunday, August 7, 2011

Routine vet trip = extra money spent

Last Friday Blaze went to the vet for her shots. Yea She was a good girl for the vet. She was a bad girl for me. I had to chaise her for 20 minutes to catch her. She was having a good old time running from me in the yard. Finally she goes to the corner of the front porch. That's her I give up spot.

Well as much of a pain in the rear she was, I guess it's good for my waist line. LOL

When I was at the vet I saw some really nice collars. I picked up 3. Ya I know, Not fair. I should have bought 7 new ones. I can't do that. I have a few really wild cats who I can barely touch on a good day. They wouldn't want or tolerate a collar.

Well Ethel was one of the lucky ones. She got a really nice one that looks good with her beautiful long snowy white fur. She has been without a collar for ages. As soon as I put one on her and she became such a snuggle kitty. She has always been affectionate, but not like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment