Thursday, July 28, 2011

Puppy won't sleep

Blaze has decided she doesn't want to sleep. That means that I can't sleep. I put her in her crate for the night as always and she revolted, wining and scratching at the door. There is no way I can possibly sleep with that racket. I hope she gets adopted soon and becomes someone else s problem. Not that she's a bad dog, it's just I want to sleep at night and don't trust her to be free in the house. Puppies can cause a lot of damage when not supervised.

So what can I do? I'm up. Unfortunately for my diet I eat when I'm up late at night. I'm having some whole wheat couscous.

I guess I might as well make a bottle for the kittens. They can eat, but don't eat enough yet, hence they need bottles.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get some sleep soon, Merav! You are doing a wonderful thing for these animals, but even angels need rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The animals are my life.They come first. I can always take a nap during the day.

    ReplyDelete