Thursday, July 21, 2011

Foster Puppy

I have a foster puppy. Her name is Blaze because she has a white blaze on her head. Blaze was dumped on the street 3 weeks ago. I hate people who don't call the rescue and just dump their animals on the street. OK, She was found right away, unlike my last foster pup, but because she was dumped instead of given to Arad L'chai, our local dog rescue, or put in the horrid city pound she must be observed for quarantine for a full month because Israel has rabies. At least the "quarantine" can be in a foster home with other animals. Blaze is being socialized by me and my fur gang. She needs it. I have my rabies shots as do my dogs so I can officially foster her. LOL, Yes I had to get immunized to be a foster mom. It's no big deal. 3 shots in the arm a few weeks apart.
More on Blaze later I need to give my kittens their bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment