Thursday, August 4, 2011

There is a gecko in the house

What a day. I was about to leave the house and I saw the cats acting suspicious so I went to check on it. They had cornered a gecko and were tormenting the poor thing. It was alive, but not in good shape. I saw a bit of blood. Not much, but any blood on a tiny thing is a lot. I picked the gecko up in a plastic cup and set it by an open window. He is still there several hours later. I'll have to figure out what to do if he's still there in the morning.

This evening as I was giving Lookin his bottle I saw my nightgown whisked across the floor. It seems Theodore, one of my older fosters had stolen it from the bed room. Why he would drag it clear across the house is beyond me. If any of you have a clue, please enlighten me. I've had dog steel my clothing but never a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment